Wednesday 6 April 2011

Right Your Own Plot

Hi Folks,

Posted this interesting, if rather short article on being a new plotholder, which hopefully some of us will be before we reach the age of retirement. One wonders though, given the sloth like approach of High Peak Borough Council towards the subject!

I have culled both the picture and the article, in its entirety, straight from the Independent On Sunday 3/4/11 though I'm sure that neither the author Emma Townshend nor the Independent On Sunday will sue, now that I've cited my source and given them free publicity!

I have another article from the same magazine which I will publish shortly on the subject of beekeeping. Also note that there are three book references on the right hand panel of the article. You will have time to read them all many times over before you get your own plot off High Peak Borough Council but at least you'll have the theory sorted!


CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE




CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE



No comments: